well, it cud have been worse

My present job gives me ample time to do anything except work! after doing crapy things like downloaoding wallpapers,ring tones, the Mr.Nice Guy in me asked me to do something worthwhile.It was around that time,that my wild explore of the net got me here.got to read a lot of blogs -some by my friends,acquaintances,some by total strangers --after going thru them i felt "whats the heck?.....its so easy writting blogs.......even i can do it!.........y not?".i must have been mad to think so given that i was as poor a writer as a reader(only time i have written anything has beenfor the exams).Books and articles are my sedatives,they put me to sleep irrespective of the genre.so.......in the fit of madness,i decided to enter the world of blogging and OMG i dint realize how tough it is writing something!!!!!!!!boy-o-boy.......my hands got frozen,mouth dried up (my limited vocabulary list got further abbrivated).......My inherent stage fear came up in new form as blog fear.It didnt seem like my cup of tea........but,since i am trying to change my outlook and attitude,i felt....." ok,i cudnt do anything abt my stage fear,lemme atleast overcome this fear! so summoned all my courage and power to write till this the next sentance. Now feeling better........as a friend of mine had told me( which i find apt for me in all the circumstances)......." well, it cud have been worse!"

0 comments: