the resumption

After a lay off of over 3 months, the classes are about to resume. Days of hibernation and long sleeps now to be replaced by days and nights of toiling and night outs.
When I look back I am quite happy that I spent the summer break exactly the way I wanted- doing nothing worth mentioning or recollecting-lots of movies, lots of food, lots of sleep. Just the way I had perceived.
I am eagerly looking forward to this quarter, especially the exam week.........tats when I will be flying back to India!! wow! exam week has never been so exciting !!
I have one more course to complete my requirements.A final minute intervention by my advisor has made me rethink the course to take.
Now, I need to brush up my books, calcy etc.Might have to visit that sacred room which I have been avoiding for quite sometime now- the library.
Yet another fall quarter, yet another beginning. Hope I will be able to scramble through this quarter too.

Om Sahana Vavatu Sahanau Bhunaktu
Sahaveeryam Karavavahai
Tejas Vinavati Tamastuma vidhwishavahai
Om Shanti Shanti Shantihi


AVS

0 comments: