birthday blues

Yet another year passed by. Turned 26 yesterday. Didnt have any kind of shor-hangama. No cakes, no parties. Actually i managed to surprise my roomies and friends rather than the usual other way. Basically I didnt want any celebrations. I know, age is what you feel and not the years you have spend in this world,but still 26 is a bit too old for such things. I am kinda feeling bittersweet- donno to be happy and thank god for taking me till 26th without much trouble to myself and to the world or rue the fact that still I am not out of the college.
Anyways,
Happy Birthday to Me !!!!

AVS

4 comments:

Jaya said...

Hope u had a good one!! Have a good year ahead!

Aravind said...

thank u jaya...yeah had a good time.

Unknown said...

happy birthday aravind kutta! remember.. great n prosperous days are yet to come. u r gonna be fine macha. have a good day.

Aravind said...

thanx da pc.....glad that you dropped in to leave message