one more reason

This article demands my reaction.
being a sensible cricket fanatic i have always admired good cricketers irrespective of their nationality except one: javad miandad. of all the crickets on present and past i dont think there is any other cricketer whom i hate as much as him.
He has always been a pain in the @$$ for the indian team, and tats another factor for me hating even though he has achieved a lot on field.
the very mention of tat name brings up not-so-font memories---smashing chetan sharma for a last ball six in sharjah,mocking kiren more during 1992 world cup etc(may since i happened to see them during my nascent stages of my 'cricketing' life, it doest easy get away from my memory)
and here is yet another reason for me to hate this %$%$^*&
i have been told tat when u dislike someone, u will find only faults with whatever he/she does......but in his case,i think the question or like or dislike is irrelevent..........th***** is always a th*****

AVS

0 comments: